Your friendly neighbourhood recording studio has a new digital home.
After many months of development, we’re super excited to launch the new Small Pond website!
We’ve come a long way since launching our first site in 2015, using a dated no-code web editor.
For a blast from the past, check out previous site versions on the Way Back Machine.
New phone, who dis?
This time, we wanted to do things properly. So we drafted in Cardiff-based web design company, Levitate, to help.
We think they’ve smashed it! 💥
Let us know what you think in the comments. And definitely let us know if you spot any bugs, so we can get them fixed.👇
So what’s on the new Small Pond website?
We’ve added loads more content to help you find our products, services, and projects more easily.
- Book a slot in our rehearsal studio in Brighton using our online booking system.
- Connect with our recording studio team to talk about your next project
- Submit your tracks for mastering with our new online mastering service.
- Read how we started Small Pond and how we’re driving steering the company into the future.
- Visit our Projects page to see what funded projects we’re working on.
- Buy Small Pond branded merch and music from our independent record label on our Shop page.
We’ll also be way more active with blog posts and news features.
So subscribe to the blog and newsletter below if you want to keep up to date with everything Small Pond.
Thanks for sticking with Small Pond!
Thanks to everyone who has stuck with us over the years. And to all the newbies just discovering us now.
We can’t wait to see you all at Small Pond HQ!
Come and find us on Google Maps.
Leave a Reply